Monday, July 13, 2009

Never Seemed So Strange

Chris,

Hey you. This... is a very late post. I am sorry about that. Although, as you know, things have been a little bit crazy/sad for me lately, so I'm doing the best I can.

I am really glad that we share similar thoughts on the Pineapple Issue. I think it's worthy of the Imposing Capitalization Of The First Letters, don't you? It is a legit issue. I'm just not sure if I can be comfortable around people who aren't open-minded enough to embrace pineapple. I mean, what does it matter to you if pineapple and pizza want to be in a relationship? How is that any less valid or important than your close-minded heteronormative pepperoni-pizza couples, huh? Huh?

Er. No idea what that was about. Or why I wiki-linked all of those words. Let's not worry about that right now. Moving on!

On the matter of Qanothersznxtfd, our dazzling 446-point word in Scrabble, I'm kind of inclined to define it as "the state of talking to someone with the same name as you and getting somewhat confused as to which one you actually are". Alternative definitions welcome, though. After all, "run" means quite a few things, I'm sure we can manage at least one or two more for "Qanothersznxtfd", which is far more badass a word. (The word for putting a word inside another (like absofreakinglutely, my personal favorite) is tmesis, by the way).

So, I think I am still a little bit sick, and that is just a really unwelcome addition to the slowly growing mountain of sad things. I am all kinds of blahhhh today, and for that I am sorry. Hopefully the letter's not too terrible as a result... I'm also amused to find that almost all of my Zemanta pictures are of Scrabble, with one of pizza and one of the Beatles. I don't know how the Beatles got in there, but hey, I'm cool with it.

And with that, I bid you adieu.

E3-,
Kelly

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment