Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get Well-er Soon

To the (hypothetical) readers: My esteemed collaborator is gone to take care of himself and will return in roughly 72 hours, if all goes well. The following is my get-well-soon wishes.

To CV:

Hey, you. (I feel like we may end up saying that quite a lot by the end of this project...)

I realize you may not get this for a while. All I wanted to say is that I hope you're doing alright (and if I know you--which I do--you're probably being all stoic about this) and that you don't have to worry about anything. Call me whenever you can/feel like it, and we'll talk about whatever you're in the mood for. I'm doing okay, personally, just kickin' it with friends and the like. I have felt the urge to call you several times today, though, only to release my phone in a sort of awkward manner. Le sigh.

Point is, take care of yourself and I will see you very soon, and hopefully you'll be feeling better than ever. And if you're happier, I'm happier. That's how this friend thing works.

I wish I had more to say, but it's been a long, excessively hot day, and I just exhausted what little (seriously little) creative energy I had experimenting with my tablet, as per your suggestion. So here I give you my attempt at a drawing to cheer you up. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

E3-,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment